Pavlova with Coconut Yoghurt, Chia Seeds and Fresh Summer Fruits
- 4 egg whites (approx. 60 eggs)
- 220g caster sugar
- 3 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 5 fresh lychees
- 1 ripe mango
- ½ punnet raspberries
- ½ punnet blackberries
- 1 pomegranate
- 4 figs
- 1 container coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon lavender flowers (optional)
- Preheat your oven at 150°C (300°F)
- Place your egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until soft peak.
- Slowly add the sugar and beat until the mixture is glossy and all the sugar is dissolved.
- Sift the cornflour over the meringue, add the vinegar and fold through.
- Tranfer the meringue into a 18cm round baking dish lined with non stick baking paper.
- Place in the oven, reduce the heat to 120°C (250°F), and bake for 1 hour. Then turn the oven off but leave the meringue in until it has cooled down.
- Place the meringue on a serving tray and top with the coconut yoghurt, chia seeds and fresh fruit!