One of the reasons why I love summer is because of all the fruits that are available to us, like peaches, nectarines, mangoes, apricots and lychees for example.
There are so many different recipes you can create with them, like a delicious fruit salad, a sorbet, tarts, crumbles or ice creams. Stone fruit are packed with flavour and have a very fragrant smell that represents summer to me!
Today I’ve decided to share this delicious yellow peaches and rosemary crumble recipe. I think the rosemary enhance the flavour of the peaches and add that extra freshness to the crumble, especially when I picked it from my garden 2 minutes before!
Yellow peaches and rosemary crumble:
- 140g rolled oats
- 140g plain flour
- 140g butter
- 80g caster sugar
- 8 yellow peaches
- Preheat oven at 190 °C (375°F).
- Cut each peaches into 6-8 wedges and place them in a baking dish.
- Place the oats and flour in a food processor and mix well, then add the butter and mix until it resemble an even crumb mixture.
- Add the sugar and mix through.
- Cover the fruit with the crumb mixture and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden.